Indian Academy of Pharmacists (IAOP) is an educational and scientific non-profit organization. IAOP is committed to promote professional and ethical standards of pharmacy and to work for the development, growth and betterment of the field of pharmacy education and research.
- To promote pharmacy education and research.
- To develop and promote standards of education through impart training for pharmacists and healthcare professionals
- To develop and promote short-term informal training programmes for pharmacy professionals
- To publish documents, journals, books and other publications for promoting the profession of pharmacy.
- To conduct workshops, conferences, seminars and discussions for the promotion of pharmacy
- To provide online training to working and training pharmacists to promote pharmaceutical care in Indian hospitals and community pharmacies.
- To create and provide study materials to students and working pharmacy professionals related to pharmacy practice and foreign competitive exams.